Sneed Yacht Charters.
No Calendar Data available.
Please contact clearing house
9,800 EUR per week
8,750 EUR per week
MCA Compliant: N/A
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
* Extra Season: 8.750 Euro from 21 September - 31 October
* Low Season: 8.750 Euro from 15 April - 15 June & 01 - 20 September
* High Season: 9.800 Euro from 16 June - 31 August
* Above prices are NET of 24% VAT is determined by applicable tax legislation and may be subject to change without prior notice or responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after the issuance of a charter agreement resulting in changes in total amount(s) due then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer. The Charterer acknowledges that local taxes can change and accepts liability for payment of any increase in taxes legislated by the Government of the country in which he is chartering, including at any time after the contract has been fully executed and prior to disembarkation.
* 35% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (35% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 1.800 Euro (24% VAT INCLUDED) from 21 September - 31 October
Low Season: Starting from 1.800 Euro (24% VAT INCLUDED) from 15 April - 15 June & 01 - 20 September
High Season: Starting from 2.000 Euro (24% VAT INCLUDED) from 16 June - 31 August
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary
Summer Base Port: Mykonos, Greece
Summer Operating Area: Greece
Winter Base Port: Athens, Greece
Winter Operating Area: Greece
Operates from April 15 - October 31
WE ALSO OFFER DAILY, 1/2 DAY & MULTI-DAY CHARTERS - SEE "ADDTIONAL RATE DETAILS" FOR PRICING & DETAILS
Sneed Yacht Charters.