Sneed Yacht Charters.
No Calendar Data available.
Please contact clearing house
13,545 EUR per week
11,025 EUR per week
MCA Compliant: N/A
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
* Extra Season: 11.025 Euros from October 1 - October 31
* Low Season: 12.250 Euros from May 1 - May 31 & September 16 - September 30
* High Season: 13.545 Euros from June 1 - September 15
* Above prices are NET of 12% VAT
* 35% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (35% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 2.400 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - October 1 - October 31
Low Season: Starting from 2.700 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - May 1 - May 31 & September 16 - September 30
High Season: Starting from 3.000 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 1 - September 15
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
Summer Base Port: Mykonos, Greece
Summer Operating Area: Greece
Winter Base Port:
Winter Operating Area: Greece
Operates from April 15 - October 31
WE ALSO OFFER DAILY, 1/2 DAY & MULTI-DAY CHARTERS - SEE "ADDTIONAL RATE DETAILS" FOR PRICING & DETAILS
Sneed Yacht Charters.