Sneed Yacht Charters.
No Calendar Data available.
Please contact clearing house
7,000 EUR per week
5,600 EUR per week
MCA Compliant: N/A
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
WEEKLY CHARTERS (2 Passengers + 1 Crew):
* Extra Season: 5.600 Euros from September 21-October 31
* Low Season: 6.300 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 7.000 Euros from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 24% VAT (subject to change without prior notice from the Government)
* 35% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (35% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative prior to the start of the charter. The yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned when the clients step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of the charter will be reimbursed to the client in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
DAILY CHARTERS (9 Passengers + 1 Crew):
Extra Season: Starting from 1360 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 31
Low Season: Starting from 1530 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 1700 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, a variety of sandwiches, chips, nuts, dips) & beverages (water, soft drinks, beer & 1 bottle of premium Greek white wine per 4 guests on board)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary
Summer Base Port: Mykonos, Greece
Summer Operating Area: Greece
Winter Base Port: Athens, Greece
Winter Operating Area: Greece
Operates from April 15 - October 31
Summer: Mykonos, Kalo Livadi Bay & Paros, Paroikia Marina
Winter: Athens, Greece
Sneed Yacht Charters.