Sneed Yacht Charters.
Previously named GLORIOUS
No Calendar Data available.
Please contact clearing house
38,500 EUR per week
28,000 EUR per week
MCA Compliant: Not MCA Compliant
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
DAILY CHARTER RATES 2021
April / May / October / November € 4,000.-
June / September € 5,000.-
July / August € 5,500.-
Minimum 4-night booking requirement
Home Port: Rhodes Embarkation Time: 15:00PM Disembarkation Time: 10:00AM
Very Early Booking Discount: 10% (valid for all bookings confirmed before 31 January 2020)
Early Booking Discount: 5% (valid for all bookings confirmed 4 months before embarkation)
Long-Period Booking Discount: 5% (valid for all bookings of 14 days or longer)
*Total combined discounts may not exceed 10%
Charter Rate Includes
Fuel for up to an average of 4 hours of cruising per day
Fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use and A/C use
Greek public harbour fees on embarkation and disembarkation day (private marinas are not covered)
Greek domestic transitlog fees
Wi-Fi (Unlimited in Greek waters)
Charter Rate Excludes
Food and beverage expenses
Turkish and private marina fees
Fuel cost for water sports and leisure use of the tender
All entry/exit costs between Turkey & Greece
Crew gratuities (5%-15% of total charter fee is considered the industry average)
FOOD & BEVERAGE EXPENSES can be covered in the following ways;
FULL BOARD OPTION
€ 75.- / day / adult
€ 55.- / day / child aged 5 to 12
Covers all meals, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
HALF BOARD OPTION
€ 60.- / day / adult
€ 45.-/ day / child aged 5 to 12 Covers breakfast, one more meal, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
EXPENSES ONLY OPTION
All food, soft drinks and alcoholic beverage expenses are covered by the guests on a cost basis.
*Infants under the age of 5 are not charged any full or half board fees
GLORIOUS II VAT and Formality Fees (Based on November 2019 regulations & application)
- 12% Greek VAT must be added for all charters starting and ending in Greece, regardless of whether or not the yacht exits Greek waters during the charter.
- 9% Greek VAT must be applied if either the embarkation or disembarkation takes place outside of Greece
- 0% Greek VAT will be applicable if both embarkation and disembarkation take place outside of Greece but the yacht enters Greek waters during the charter
- The yacht may start a charter in Turkey, then exit straight away to Greek waters, and then return to Turkey at any point in time to finish the charter in Turkey. In this case there will be no Turkish VAT applied and there will also be no Greek VAT applied.
- GLORIOUS II fees include domestic formality fees, which are formality fees that are required for Greece only itineraries
- For itineraries that cover both Greece and Turkey, the guests are likely to pay approximately; 300 Euros for exiting Greece, 300 euros for entering Turkey, 1000 euros as Turkish waters usage fee, 300 euros for exiting Turkey and 300 euros for re-entering Greece.
Summer Base Port: Rhodes
Summer Operating Area: Greece, Turkey
Winter Base Port: Marmaris
Winter Operating Area: Greece, Turkey
GLORIOUS II will be based in Rhodes and operating with Greek charter license from 2020 onward therefore she will be able to conduct Greece charters. Under current regulations (dated December 2019) she can also begin and end charters in Turkey provided that she exits from Turkish waters upon embarkation of guests. Other possible pick-up/drop-off points are Kos, Bodrum, Marmaris and Gocek.
Sneed Yacht Charters.