Sneed Yacht Charters.
No Calendar Data available.
Please contact clearing house
29,837 USD per week
17,980 USD per week
Eleuthera 60 Mata Fenua - Seychelles
15 % discount is offered for a cruise before the 15th of July.
Contact us !Celine@dreamyacht.com
***** End *****
MCA Compliant: N/A
| ||Currency||Terms||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
Additional Rate Details:
Overall low rate is valid for 4 guests at the lowest period - overall high rate is valid for 8 guests at the highest period.
Contact us for a detailed quote !
The rates include:
● Private charter & accommodation in 4 air conditioned double cabins. each with ensuite bathroom
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
● Service of the crew (captain. steward/cook)
● Full board: breakfast. lunch and dinner, soft drinks
● Water sports on board: snorkelling gear. stand up paddle. fishing rod
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel. fuel and water)
The rates do not include:
● Alcoholic beverages. special meals orders
● Harbour and mooring fees. landing and visiting fees
● Transfers airport – yacht – airport
● And more generally all that is not specified as included
Summer Base Port: Seychelles, Mahé
Summer Operating Area: Indian Ocean and SE Asia
Winter Base Port: Seychelles, Mahé
Winter Operating Area: Indian Ocean and SE Asia
The Seychelles is where Dream Yacht Charter began and for good reason, as this is one of the most beautiful destinations on the planet. Of the 115 islands that make up the Seychelles archipelago, the 41 Inner Islands constitute the oldest granite islands on earth, while the 74 low-lying reef islands radiate tropical paradise.
While on your Seychelles yacht charter, discover the famous double coconuts, coco de mer, in Vallée de Mai and the Aldabra giant tortoises at Curieuse, a protected island. See the most photographed Seychelles scenery at St. Pierre islet or visit the scented vanilla plantations at Union Estate on La Digue, one of the most beautiful islands in the region. Go diving at Silhouette Island or sail to Coco Island and snorkel its arborescent corals. Enjoy bird watching at Aride Island, and the turtles at Cousin Island. There are also the larger islands of Mahé and Praslin to get to know. You’ll find stunning landscapes, relaxed island hopping and plenty of chances for swimming the reefs.
Sneed Yacht Charters.