Sneed Yacht Charters.
CHILL OUT II
CHILL OUT is a stunning Azimut 68 Evolution fly bridge Motor Yacht, with impressive sleek lines and elegant interior. Built in 2009 by the famous Italian Azimut shipyard and extensively refitted in 2019, is in TOP condition and one of the most modern and stylish charter yachts in Greece in this category.
The Azimut 68 Evolution, is one of the most successful yachts ever built. Retains the unique advantages of its predecessor Azimut 68 Plus, to which it ads: Larger aft deck, aft dining table & couch, larger and more modern side windows in Master cabin, larger modern side windows in VIP cabin, more powerful, less smoky and more silent “Common Rail” engines, more modern galley.
In addition to these CHILL OUT has also teak decks all over (aftdeck, fore deck, fly bridge, walk around), more modern interiror due to her mat woods, only cream/beige fabrics & leathers all over her exterior & interior (all upholsteries replaced March 2019) and new wooden floor in salon, enhancing style and luxury.
Attention is paid to every detail on board, with designer's new GUY LAROCHE bed linen & towels, new comfortable mattresses in all cabins, expensive porcelain tableware, quality amenities sets etc.
Her excellent permanent and very experienced CREW of 3 is always ready to cater every guest need and to offer a holiday to remember forever in the amazing Greece.
CHILL OUT is in TOP Condition, refitted extensively in 2019 and perfectly maintained all year round by a very qualified General & Technical Manager, supervising her 24/7 to ensure the highest level of service on board.
- Impressive modern sleek lines
- TOP condition, like new (major refit 2019) – new photos will be available soon
- Exceptionally spacious full beam Master Cabin with two large side windows offering stunning views, dinette & large desk
- Exceptionally spacious and luxurious Master bathroom, with large bath tub, two marble sinks & ample storage space
- Spacious Cabins for her size
- 4 spacious en suite bathrooms (1 with two doors, used also as day head)
- Large side windows & hutch in VIP cabin
- Option for 3 Double cabins (Twin convertible to King*)
- New comfortable mattresses in all cabins
- Elegant interior and accessories in beige tones. Attention to details (designer’s Guy Laroche linen & towels, expensive tableware etc)
- New wooden floor in salon
- Teak deck on aft deck, fly bridge, platform & walk around
- Maintained in Top Condition all year round by a very experienced General Manager who supervises her 24/7, ensuring the highest level of service on board
- Underwater Lights (powerful LED) for amazing night swimming (yr 2019)
- Charter oriented Owner & fantastic Crew of 3.
- Variety of Sea Toys: JETSKI (available from April 2020), SEA BOB*, SEA SCOOTER*, SUP*, Water Skis, Tube, Novurania tender with 40hp outboard etc
* Free, On Request prior to booking
Length: 71.0 Ft
Accommodates 8-9 guests in 4 spacious and luxurious cabins, all with (4) en suite bathrooms.
- 1 Master cabin (aft-full beam) exceptionally spacious with two large side windows offering fantastic sea views, a small dinette, a large desk, open wardrobe area with mirror, drawers, closet and an impressively spacious en suite (full beam) bathroom with a large bath tub, two spacious marble sinks and ample storage space.
Master Bed dimensions: 1.57 x 1.87cm.
- 1 VIP cabin, spacious for this size of yacht, with two large side windows, hutch and en suite bathroom with shower. VIP bed dimensions: 1.50 x 200 cm
- 1 spacious Twin cabin with 2 single beds, convertible** to a Double cabin with one large double bed (1,74 x 1,90cm) and en suite bathroom with shower.
This bed can sleep up to 3 kids (or 1 adult + 2 kids).
Single Beds dimensions: 0.70 x 1.90cm
- 1 Twin cabin with L shaped beds and en suite bathroom with shower, used also as day head (2 doors).
L shaped Bed Dimensions: 0.80 x 1.96cm & 0.80 x 1.74cm
Crew cabin with independent aft entrance and en suite bathroom.
* For Sleeping AND Cruising CHILL OUT is licensed for max 12 persons INCLUDING Crew: Either 10 guests + 2 Crew, or 9 guests + 3 Crew.
* 9 guests can sleep only if 3 guests share the King bed of the Twin cabin, when it is converted.
** On request (free) only prior to booking.
Sneed Yacht Charters.